- ‘Excellence in Cultural Heritage: Upgrading and Expanding Research Infrastructure and Aims’ EU/ESPA, ΕΣΠΑ/ SUPPORTING RESEARCH EXCELLENCE IN GREECE’, P.L. N. Zacharias (2021-2023)
- KALAMATA 1821:Roads of Freedom, EU/ESPA, ΕΣΠΑ/ΕΡΕΥΝΩ-ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΩ-ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΩ, P.L. N. Zacharias (2018-2021)
- Cluster of Accelerator Laboratories for Ion-Beam Research and Applications (CALIBRA), National Roadmap for Research Infrastructures, P.L. S Charissopoulos, member of the associate groups (2017-)
- MYNEKO: Mycenaean Northeast Kopaïs Scientific Dating Program (SDP), funded by NSF, U.S.A., P.L. M. Lane (2017-2019).
- Mobile Care for the Documentation, Characterisation and Conservation of Movable Cultural Heritage Artefacts from Remote Areas in Greece (MoCaCu), funded by the Swiss Confederation/ Federal Office of Culture (FOC), P.L. N. Zacharias 2013-2015
- Late Quaternary Climate Variability and Vegetation Dynamics in Southern Greece, funded by the Swedish Research Council, P.L. Κ. Holmgen (2013-2015).
- ND-Analytical and Technological Studies of Museum Artefacts, Ministry of Culture and Sports, P.L. N. Zacharias 2015-2016.
- Reconstructing the Landscape of Early Humans in Crete, funded by INSTAP, P.L. T. Strasser 2011-2013.